||Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist executes the day-to-day operations of the HR department through the administration and advisement of HR policies, procedures and programs. General responsibilities are carried out in the following functional areas: employee relations,
performance management, benefits, compensation, legal compliance, and other duties as assigned.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• • Serve as the first point of contact on HR systems, programs, and administration. Assist with trouble shooting, identifying resources, navigating systems, and abiding by HR policies, procedures, and programs. Ensure that programs and policies are administered
consistently throughout the organization.
• Administer programs including LOA/FMLA, Family Fund, Crave Cards, group email inboxes, and ethics hotline reports to ensure prompt responses and documentation. Escalate cases to the appropriate manager as needed.
• Reconcile monthly benefit statements and submit invoices for payment.
• Act as a liaison between the HR and Payroll teams to resolve issues and communicate changes to employee pay resulting from benefit change events such as open enrollment, employee qualifying events and new hire elections.
• Partner with the Benefits and Compensation Manager to design benefit communication strategy and develop benefits communications and promotional materials.
• Participate in the implementation and administration of HR business initiatives that will help to facilitate a culture reflective of professional growth, performance, and retention.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of employment laws associated with areas of responsibility.
• Assist with the completion of HR reporting, compliance, auditing functions, and other projects and assignments as needed.
||KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS • Broad base of knowledge in employment law and the principles and practices related to the human resource field; excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills; intermediate project management skills; can function as
part of a high performing team but also able to work with a moderate degree of autonomy and resourcefulness; communicates written and verbally at a business professional level; and has general reporting skills. • Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution
skills. Understand when to escalate an issue and uses discretion with confidential information • Ability to manage workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced, frugal environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities. • Ability to understand
business goals and recommend new approaches, to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE • A bachelor's degree in Business/Human Resources or equivalent experience is required. • Experience with benefits, employment law, and HR/ACA compliance is preferred. • Experience using a HRIS or Payroll Systems preferred.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred • This job description is a summary and not all inclusive of position duties and responsibilities.
||Send This Job to a Friend