||31340-135 Winter Garden
Inspired by Italian trattoria cuisine, culture and conversation, Romano’s Macaroni Grill has been proudly serving unforgettable meals that leave a lasting impression to our deserving guests since 1988 – with knowledge, care and Italian charisma infused in everything
As a leader in upscale Italian casual cuisine, we offer you outstanding career growth opportunities and a dynamic environment to showcase your leadership skills within.
The Busser’s role is to provide a "Guest First" service at all times, making the Guest the heart and passion of all they do. The Busser will clean and prepare tables for guests. Maintain the Back of House and Front of House appearance. This includes general
upkeep and cleaning both in Back of House and Front of House.
||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist Team Members in creating a personalized experience for every Guest, on every shift.
• Clean and reset tables and/or the bar top once Guests have left.
• Pre-bus tables as necessary.
• Communicate with Hosts regarding open tables and tables that are about to turnover.
• Ensure proper table and station appearance.
• Ensure floors and chairs surrounding tables and/or the bar are clean and free of debris.
• Stock and maintain clean glassware, silverware, and dishware.
• Ensure the bar is clean and assist Bar-Experts with making sure it is appropriately stocked.
• Remove trash and garbage to dumpster area.
• Clean and restock restrooms.
• Ensure exterior cleanliness.
• Assist Team Members when needed
• Prior experience bussing tables in a full service restaurant is preferred
• High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with Team Members, Managers, and Guests
• Ability to manage his or her own work flow and resolve questions and problems with supervisor
• Ability to stand and/or walk throughout the entire shift and work in a restaurant environment
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• May be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
• The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member will be regularly required to stand, walk, use hands/fingers, to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
• The Team Member will be occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
• Team Member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Romano’s Macaroni Grill® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Romano’s Macaroni
Grill® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Romano's Macaroni Grill® is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to building and developing a high-quality, restaurant operating company by focusing on our key values, our team and our strategic partnerships.
All qualified individuals seeking job opportunities with Romano's Macaroni Grill® will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, the presence of
non-job related medical conditions, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal laws.
||Send This Job to a Friend