||As the leader in upscale casual cuisine, Romano's Macaroni Grill offers you outstanding career growth opportunities and a dynamic environment to showcase your abilities. Join the family today!
The Bartender’s role is to provide “Guest First” service at all times, making the Guest the heart and passion of all they do. This includes friendly and timely interaction with Guests and Team Members, mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks,
suggestive selling, answering questions, taking and delivering the Guests’ order, cooperative service, and following up to ensure each Guest receives their correct food and/or drink order. Every Guest is made to feel welcome at all times.
• Welcomes and greets Guests following established service guidelines
• Ready and willing to assist fellow Team Members in meeting Guest needs
• Answers questions and makes recommendations about our food, beverages, features, and other restaurant functions and services
• Clearly understands correct process in serving Guests with allergens
• Takes food and beverage orders from Guests, repeating order for confirmation
• Correctly enters the order in our point-of-sale systems following guidelines
• Prepares cocktails and other bar beverages according to company recipes, stays current with new and revised beverage recipes
• Follows alcohol awareness procedures to prevent Guest intoxication; notifies Manager on Duty with any questions surrounding alcohol service to Guests
• Delivers food and beverages to Guests
• Assist other Bartenders & Servers in taking care of Guests
• Prepares final bill, presents check to Guest, accepts payment, and processes credit card charges. Follows established cash handling procedures.
• Performs side work at the start, throughout, and end of each shift as required
• Performs all duties and responsibilities according to the Company’s written Employment Guidelines, including Performance Expectations and Dress/Style/Grooming Guidelines
• May be assigned additional tasks in support of the business