||As the leader in upscale casual cuisine, Romano's Macaroni Grill offers you outstanding career growth opportunities and a dynamic environment to showcase your skills. Join the family today!
The Host’s role is to provide a "Guest First" service at all times, making the Guest the heart and passion of all they do. This includes friendly and timely interaction with Guests and Team Members, welcoming Guests, seating Guests, answering questions, supporting
cooperative service, and following up to ensure each Guests’ needs are satisfied in a friendly manner, and encouraging Guests to return.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Welcomes, greets, and thanks the Guests for their visit following established service guidelines
• Maintains the cleanliness of the Host station, foyer, wait area(s), restrooms, and cocktail tables while following safety standards
• Effectively and efficiently manages the Reservations and Wait Lists; ensures menus are stocked
• Escorts Guests to appropriate table, engaging in conversation to connect with the Guests
• Makes recommendations and answers questions about our food, beverages, specials and other functions
• Answers telephone following established guidelines, maintaining a cheerful, courteous disposition
• Assists other Hosts and Team Members in taking care of Guests, providing cooperative service
• Occasionally delivers food and beverages and may assist with bussing tables
• Takes food and beverage To Go orders from Guests, repeating order for Guest confirmation
• Correctly enters order in our point-of-sale system following established ringing guideline.
• Prepares bill, presents check to Guest, accepts payment, and processes credit card charges
• Treats all Guests, Team Members, and Managers with the greatest degree of respect and courtesy.
• Follows established cash handling procedures.
• Performs side work at the start, throughout, and end of each shift as required
• Performs all duties and responsibilities according to the Company’s written Employment Guidelines
• May be assigned additional tasks in support of the business
||Qualifications • At least six months of related experience preferred • High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred • Food handler’s certification required or ability to obtain one • Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
with Team Members, Managers, and Guests • Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and a point of sale system • Must have a working knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions • Ability to manage his or her own work
flow and resolve questions and problems with supervisor • Ability to stand and/or walk throughout the entire shift and work in a restaurant environment • Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
This job description is a summary and not all inclusive of position duties and responsibilities.
||Send This Job to a Friend