||Director of Marketing
The Marketing Director will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams in the planning, development, execution and analysis of sales and traffic driving marketing initiatives for Joe’s Crab Shack. This hands-on position is responsible for directing and
ensuring successful execution of all Joe’s Crab Shack marketing programs, while working with the Vice President of Marketing to identify, develop and implement long and short term strategies, as well as to predict and analyze the effectiveness of key initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Own ideation, planning and execution, briefing the organization on new projects, and cross-functional team leadership
• Oversee the development of a 12-month marketing plan, and guide ongoing execution and measurement of each of the plan’s components
• Identify, develop and oversee execution of creative, media, communications, promotional, product and LRM activities to achieve marketing objectives aligned with the national calendar
• Direct day-to-day activities of creative, media, social and PR agencies
• Consistently monitor media (both traditional and social) to identify issues and trends that need to be addressed; leverages insights to protect and promote the brands
• Act as a marketing resource and strategic partner for restaurant operations
• Effectively develop and oversee execution of successful LRM and group sales programs
• Bachelor's degree required (Business Administration, Marketing, or related field preferred) required; MBA preferred
• 10+ years marketing experience, with at least the last 3 years in a leadership role
• Experience working with multi-unit restaurant or retail organizations required
• Experience working with menu management, POS, IT partners a plus
• Proven track record leading cross functional teams to measurable results
• Demonstrated skills successfully managing both internal and external marketing resources, including agency partners
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, establish and meet deadlines, and to quickly develop clear priorities for self and team members
• Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound, monitor and measure results and recommend improvements
• Excellent communication (verbal, listening and writing) skills
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Ability to occasionally push/pull up to 10lbs; vision correctable to 20/20 in one eye; hearing correctable
to normal; ability to tolerate prolonged sitting and/or standing; ability to stoop, stand, use if fingers, hands and arms; ability to tolerate repeated routine tasks.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required on a daily basis to analyze and interpret data, communicate, and remain in a stationary position for a significant amount of the work day; and frequently access, input, and retrieve information
from the computer and other office productivity devices. The employee is regularly required to move about the office and around the corporate campus. The employee may be occasionally required to travel to other sites, including out-of-state, where applicable,
for business. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job in an open cubicle environment. The noise level in the office environment is typically quiet, but the
employee may be occasionally exposed to loud noise levels.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ignite Restaurants Group – RSC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Send This Job to a Friend