||Executive Administrative Assistant
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to provide information and service to a wide range
of internal and external contacts. Requires knowledge of the Companies’ and departmental policies and procedures. Includes responsibility for executive office management and supports Board, as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Provides complex travel arrangements. Becomes familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the CEO and any other company representatives, as designated by CEO or CFO; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel
times to quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations.
• Accurately tracks expenses for CEO by managing credit cards and receipts. Processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule.
• Works collaboratively with CEO and CFO to support Board activities, including, but not limited to, presentations, and Board travel and expense reimbursement.
• Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
• Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings.
• Prepares for meetings including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, setting up projector or video conferencing units.
• Uses Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences.
• Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
• Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
• Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
• Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
• Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma required. College coursework preferred.
• Five to seven years’ professional experience in an executive assistant role preferred.
• Experience with all Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employee of organization.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Ability to occasionally push/pull up to 10lbs; vision correctable to 20/20 in one eye; hearing correctable
to normal; ability to tolerate prolonged sitting and/or standing; ability to stoop, stand, use if fingers, hands and arms; ability to tolerate repeated routine tasks.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required on a daily basis to analyze and interpret data, communicate, and remain in a stationary position for a significant amount of the work day; and frequently access, input, and retrieve information
from the computer and other office productivity devices. The employee is regularly required to move about the office and around the corporate campus. The employee may be occasionally required to travel to other sites, including out-of-state, where applicable,
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job in an open cubicle environment. The noise level in the office environment is typically quiet, but the
employee may be occasionally exposed to loud noise levels.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ignite Restaurants Group – RSC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Send This Job to a Friend