||Field Marketing Associate
The Field Marketing Associate will be responsible for identifying, planning and overseeing the execution and analysis of sales and traffic driving initiatives for assigned Joe’s Crab Shack and/or Brick House Tavern & Tap locations. This position also acts as
a resource and provides strategic direction and insight to additional locations to help them strengthen, measure and report their local restaurant marketing efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with restaurant general managers, marketing managers and other colleagues as appropriate to develop a 12-month marketing plan for specific restaurant locations(10; manage execution of each of the plan’s components and budget, including:
o Assist in the development of key community relationships;
o Identify community activities and events in which the restaurant should participate in order to build brand awareness, generate traffic and increase sales;
o Identify additional opportunities to promote, advertise or otherwise market the restaurant to potential customers to profitably incent traffic and trial;
o Appropriately present and receive approval on all activities, overseeing development, implementation and budget, and measuring and reporting results;
o Leverage internal and external resources to effectively and efficiently maximize each opportunity.
• Coach and provide direction to other restaurants to help them effectively leverage national marketing efforts and identify/implement local marketing initiatives, including:
o Train and develop new restaurant Brand Ambassadors
o Lead bi-weekly calls with Brand Ambassadors
o Track and report effectiveness of assigned restaurants’ local marketing efforts
o Provide insight to restaurant operators as requested
• Perform other duties to support local restaurant marketing efforts as assigned
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Marketing and/or sales experience within the hospitality industry, including proven track record building relationships, identifying opportunities to generate traffic and build sales, developing programs and measuring their effectiveness
• Multi-tasker with great attention to detail and a strong ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound and create tools to analyze, measure and track results
• Flexible and self-directed worker with ability to stay focused and meet goals while working independently
• Able to work a flexible schedule when required, including some weekends and holidays
• Able to use technology and computer savvy; submitting reports and posting photos, utilizing Skype, accessing on-line calendars, email and social media sites. Required use of Excel, Word, Adobe reader and access to a printer.
• Excellent communication (verbal, listening and writing) skills
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Ability to occasionally push/pull up to 10lbs; vision correctable to 20/20 in one eye; hearing correctable
to normal; ability to tolerate prolonged sitting and/or standing; ability to stoop, stand, use if fingers, hands and arms; ability to tolerate repeated routine tasks.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required on a daily basis to analyze and interpret data, communicate, and remain in a stationary position for a significant amount of the work day; and frequently access, input, and retrieve information
from the computer and other office productivity devices.
The employee will work out of a home office, but will also be required to also work within restaurant locations (no more than 20%). The employee may be occasionally required to travel to other sites, including out-of-state, where applicable, for business. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee must have reliable personal vehicle, clean driving record, current and valid auto insurance and be available to travel on occasion to assigned destinations; must not have any more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years and must be able to
operate the vehicle in a safe manner, observing rules and laws of the road; and must maintain standard liability coverage (including property damage) and state standard PIP coverage. Must show proof that valid insurance coverage is maintained at all times.
Ignite Restaurants Group – RSC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
||Send This Job to a Friend