The Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams in the planning, execution and analysis of sales and traffic driving initiatives for Brick House Tavern and Tap. This position is responsible for managing all Brick House marketing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Own project ideation, planning and execution, briefing the organization on new projects, and cross-functional team leadership
• Work with the Vice President of Marketing to develop a 12-month marketing plan, and manage execution of each of the plan’s components
• Guide internal and external resources, including creative, social and media partners
• Manage social and digital media strategies to achieve marketing objectives aligned with the national calendar
• Consistently monitor media (both traditional and social) to identify issues and trends that need to be addressed; leverages insights to protect and promote the brands
• Act as a marketing resource for restaurant operations
• Identify, develop and execute local marketing initiatives
• Bachelor's degree required (Business Administration, Marketing, or related field preferred) required; MBA preferred
• 5+ years marketing, media, agency or equivalent experience preferably in multiunit restaurant or retail organization; marketing leadership experience preferred
• Ability to establish and meet deadlines and to quickly develop clear priorities
• Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound
• Excellent communication (verbal, listening and writing) skills
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Ability to occasionally push/pull up to 10lbs; vision correctable to 20/20 in one eye; hearing correctable
to normal; ability to tolerate prolonged sitting and/or standing; ability to stoop, stand, use if fingers, hands and arms; ability to tolerate repeated routine tasks.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required on a daily basis to analyze and interpret data, communicate, and remain in a stationary position for a significant amount of the work day; and frequently access, input, and retrieve information
from the computer and other office productivity devices. The employee is regularly required to move about the office and around the corporate campus. The employee may be occasionally required to travel to other sites, including out-of-state, where applicable,
for business. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job in an open cubicle environment. The noise level in the office environment is typically quiet, but the
employee may be occasionally exposed to loud noise levels.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ignite Restaurants Group – RSC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Send This Job to a Friend