Group Business Segments
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Supervise the converting and shipping and receiving operations to promote a safe, quality minded and productive work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Directly supervise hourly personnel in the printing, forming, shipping/receiving depts.
• Perform safety audits on a routine basis and document the audits and corrective actions.
• Enforce all safety policies, procedures and work instructions.
• Schedule daily employee job assignments and complete all production reports.
• Supervise operational area of responsibility to ensure high production efficiencies and smooth flow of incoming and outgoing materials.
• Enforce all GMPs, Quality related policies, procedures and work instructions.
• Provide direction to maintenance resources to ensure reliable operations
• Responsible for maintaining product quality while meeting production and customer requirements. Coordinate production requirements with other departments.
• Identify and implement methods to improve processes and increase production efficiency.
• Maintain good housekeeping practices.
• Ensure full compliance with all applicable company policies, procedures and plant rules.
• Assist in employee development, including motivation, training and discipline.
• Provide input regarding timekeeping, attendance, employment decisions and performance review/wage increases.
• Support and maintain a positive work environment.
• Must be able to work a 12 hour shift - day or night.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Must have high school diploma or GED. College degree preferred.
• Must have 5-7 years manufacturing and supervisory experience.
• Must possess excellent communication skills and have proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes).
• Experience with LEAN and/or Six Sigma methodology, green belt, black belt or skill coach experience preferred and exposure to SPC/Quality Control
Manufacturing environment with occasional lifting up to 40 pounds. Frequent standing, walking, bending and kneeling.
**Huhtamaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). To learn more about E-Verify, please visit
Send This Job to a Friend