Group Business Segments
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set up, adjust, and change rolls on machines. Maintain alignment of rolls and stands.
• Strip and label rolls for use on each machine.
• Adjust dies, tracks, and machines for best operation. Make minor repairs on machines as necessary.
• Use Transition Works to add and remove rolls for production from inventory. Record information on roll usage.
• Keep machines running safely and efficiently.
• Maintain clean, grease free machine surfaces and belts.
• Load and maintain carton (box) sealer.
• Operate crane and tow motor for roll transportation and installation.
• Keep workstation, tables, and work area clean and free of tripping hazards.
• Support Technical Lead with quality testing.
• Work safely and follow all GMP and PPE’s.
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or GED required.
Experience in an industrial machine operation or related type work preferred. Knowledge of printed finished goods a plus. Ability to communicate; reading and writing comprehension. Ability to follow directions.
Standing, stooping, kneeling, twisting, bending, reaching, pulling for 10+ hours during 12 hour shift. Lifting required up to 50 pounds frequently throughout the day. Tasks are performed in a production or warehouse environment which includes noise and moving equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). To learn more about E-Verify, please visit
Send This Job to a Friend