Group Business Segments
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Operates various forming, slitting, die cutting, and printing equipment to produce quality finished product to manufacturing specifications.
Description of Major Responsibilities
• Observe all Huhtamaki safety rules and use safe working methods and procedures at all times to avoid injury, injury to co-workers, or damage to company property. Perform job requirements safely, within specified or shortest time possible, at lowest cost and with minimum waste.
• Perform minor machine and equipment maintenance
• Clear jams using safe work procedures.
• Lift raw materials as needed to feed equipment
• Inspect product throughout forming process; recognize product quality issues and reports to Supervisor or Team Leader.
• Interpret Shop packet details and instructions.
• Provide relief for other Production Packers and Operators.
• Maintain department cleanliness standards.
• Operate Material handling equipment.
• Participate in various CI events.
• Participate in AIB Housekeeping and Food Safety Programs. Provide plant housekeeping support.
• Provide Supervisor and/or Team Leader data for periodic maintenance work.
Employee works in a manufacturing environment. Individual will work a set schedule including regular weekend work. Requires prolonged standing (90%) with occasional walking (10%). Requires twisting at waist, bending/stooping, squatting/kneeling. Incumbent will lift up to 30 lbs. on a regular basis and lift/carry more than 40 lbs. occasionally. Requires reaching at, above and below shoulder level.
• Requires basic educational level background normally acquired through the completion of high school level programs leading to a diploma or equivalent
• The ability to read, understand and comprehend written or oral instruction and the ability to communicate effectively with others. Requires near/far acuity and color vision.
• Basic mechanical aptitude and high volume production experience a plus.
• Must be able to work with little supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). To learn more about E-Verify, please visit
Send This Job to a Friend