Group Business Segments
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Will direct, develop and manage shipping/warehouse/receiving activities within the scope of company policies, procedures and guidelines.
Description of Major Responsibilities
1. Observes and promotes all safety and company policies
2. Direct the day-to-day activities of the Warehouse. Such activities include shipping, receiving, sanitation, maintenance, inventory control, etc. Provides leadership, guidance, development and training.
3. Oversee and maintain truck delivery and arrival times on a regular basis to ensure proper destination times.
4. Coordinate shipments to and from outside warehouse storage facilities.
5. Responsible for all inbound shipments and oversee scheduled times for incoming freights such as resin, concentrates, outside purchases and plant transfers.
6. Maintain adequate supplies and inventory for the warehouse..
7. Responsible for year end fiscal inventory in warehouse.
8. Assist in generating budget for fork truck maintenance, freight and outside storage fees.
9. Coordinate forklift and aerial training classes with Production Management, which are done in-house. Licenses are issued upon completion of course and documented.
10. Schedule preventative maintenance on lift trucks and maintains records.
11. Conduct monthly safety meetings. Conduct STOP audits on a regular basis.
12. Manage employee’s hours, which includes hours worked, PTO, etc.
13. Daily security check of warehouse department.
Will work in a manufacturing environment and will use the following equipment: computer, printer, copier and telephone. Requires walking (40%), standing (50%) and sitting (10%). Requires full range of body motion such as twisting, bending, and squatting, reaching at/above/below shoulders. Visual requirements include near/far acuity, depth perception, and peripheral vision. May be required to travel by plane and auto for training and exposure to new processes and equipment as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively, possess good inter-personal skills. Ability to effectively supervise others. Ability to read, learn, understand and consistently apply all policies, procedures including safety.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative to ensure shipping/warehouse/receiving departments runs efficiently.
- Possess a basic understanding of word processing and spreadsheet applications, preferably Microsoft Office (Word/Excel).
High School diploma or equivalent preferred. 5 years experience in distribution or manufacturing operations and 2 years supervisory experience preferred. A comparable level of education and/or experience is acceptable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). To learn more about E-Verify, please visit
Send This Job to a Friend