Group Business Segments
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment
• Calculate electrical loads and determine the sizing of conductors and switch gear.
• Read and understand electrical schematics and interconnection diagrams.
• Ability to work with 480 3 phase and PLC’s
• Use testing devices, i.e., amp probes, voltage testing
• Change out and calibrate process sensors such as level, pressure and flow transmitters.
• Troubleshoot, repair and program PLC’s and ancillary equipment.
• Knowledge in operation of Windows based personal computers.
• Overtime is required
• All other duties assigned by supervisor.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 3-5 years of experience as an Industrial Electrician with the ability to read schematics and blueprints is required.
• Strong troubleshooting and installation background with solid ability with relay logic in electrical drives.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). To learn more about E-Verify, please visit
Send This Job to a Friend