Group Business Segments
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Essential job functions and responsibilities:
1. Follow and adhere to all Job Safety and Standard Operation policies and procedures.
2. Adhere to all policies and procedures.
3. Maintain general requirements for attendance, productivity, quality and team relations.
4. Maintain quality and production records.
5. Assist in problem solving.
6. Operate pressware machine and all associated packout equipment.
7. Perform material handling functions as needed.
8. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Requirements: Physically capable of moderate to heavy effort of frequently lifting or moving lightweight materials of over 5#'s and up to 35#'s, 70% of the time. Physically capable of standing and walking over 50% of working time. Continuous mental and visual attention performing diversified operations or activities requiring constant alertness or activity. Work a rotating work schedule which consists of 12 hours per day - 42 hours per week. Wear PPE as required.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Send This Job to a Friend