Group Business Segments
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
E & I Technician
Essential Functions, but not limited to:
1. Plans and details of working procedures by determine replacement needs or new materials required and develop a logical approach to correct problems.
2. Analyzes circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings to install, repair, calibrate, service or replace electronic devices and systems.
3. Receives wiring diagrams, specifications and instructions from supervisor covering emergency repairs.
4. Performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical theory and principles, statutory codes, properties of materials and principals of operations of electrical equipment.
5. Starts up and shutdowns equipment in accordance with Company safety procedures for machines activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
6. Service electronics equipment by checking and testing, and replacing circuit boards and faulty components and similar electronic devices.
7. Confers with supervisor at the start of each shift to determine work priorities, supplies required and resources needed.
8. Receives incoming requests for services and assigns for completion on a priority basis
9. Analyzes mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for and takes corrective action.
10. Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality
11. Reviews production schedule and when equipment is not scheduled for manufacturing changes equipment to new sizes or performs scheduled maintenance
12. Tests equipment to check operation prior to going back into production.
13. Examines tests and measures product from assigned equipment for quality specifications using gauges and instruments, and record data on appropriate forms
14. Make preventative maintenance checks and reports
15. Notifies department supervision of recurring equipment failures
16. Instructs and directs any maintenance trainees assigned.
17. Maintain a safe working environment.
18. Train other personnel of the functions of this position.
19. Develops among assigned personnel a consciousness for the need for teamwork to attain the highest quality and productivity.
20. Team member in departmental Safety Audits
21. Care for all Company issued tools and maintain a clean and safe work area/s.
Qualification: 1. Technical 2 year associates degree in Electrical Maintenance and 5 years experience. 2. Manual dexterity skills. 3. Ability to read and interpret blue prints. 4. Ability to operate material handling equipment. 5. Ability to effectively communicate with written and verbal communications. 6. Satisfactory company work records including attendance Physical Requirements.: 1. Visual acuity (corrected) to read directions and prints. 2. Manual dexterity. 3. Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping, standing, squatting, bending, crawling, twisting and lifting of 50 pounds. 4. Ability to comprehend instruction. 5. Ability to climb to overhead structures. 6. High degree of precision working with minimum tolerances required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). To learn more about E-Verify, please visit
Send This Job to a Friend