Group Business Segments
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Huhtamaki is a global leader in the food packaging industry. We are seeking a Molder for our manufacturing plant in New Vienna, Ohio.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe set-up of molds and related equipment and to see that the processes run in an efficient and timely operation to meet customer order demand.
Description of Major Responsibilities:
1. Observes all company and safety policies
2. Answers pages for molding problems on the production floor.
3. Installs molds in injection molding machines.
4. Set-up molding machine and mold to meet quality and production standards.
5. Ensure all required documentation is complete
6. Maintain set-up cards and SPC sheets.
7. Repairs minor maintenance problems, such as: cleaning nozzle valves, replacing fuses and heaters, replacing broken roll pins, repairs grinders, adjusts parts handling, etc.
8. Runs samples for color, resin, size, etc. and fills out the proper forms for each.
9. Measures mold components, piece parts, etc. with the use of micrometers, calipers, tape measures and other measuring devices.
10. Troubleshoots molding problems.
11. Rotates into all normal Molder C job assignments as needed throughout production departments
12. Perform housekeeping duties on a regular basis.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Basic educational level background normally acquired through the completion of high school level programs leading to a diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Must successfully complete Huhtamaki LOTO training program in a within first 30 days
3. Successfully complete interactive training modules
4. Demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of Molder C evaluation form within probationary timeframe
5. Demonstrate effective use of micrometers, calipers, tape measures and other measuring devices.
6. Acquire license to operate power lift trucks
7. 1-2 years experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
8. Requires the ability to communicate effectively with others.
9. Work overtime as required to meet customer’s needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). To learn more about E-Verify, please visit
Send This Job to a Friend