Group Business Segments
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Auto Line Specialist
• Set up and adjust equipment on packaging line.
• Loads pre-printed labels and make adjustments for proper alignment.
• Prepares a variety of packaging materials, i.e., bundles, bags, boxes, shrink wrap, etc. according to product packaging specifications.
• Construct and assemble boxes and stage them for use.
• Load and maintain wrapper and shrink tunnel.
• Load and maintain carton (box) sealer.
• Pull finished goods pallets, wrap and place into finished goods storage with fork truck.
• Keep workstation, tables and work area clean and free of tripping hazards
• Work safely and follow all GMP and PPE’s.
• Sort, repack, clean and perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
High School diploma or GED required.
Experience in an industrial assembly line type environment or related type work preferred.
Knowledge of printed finished goods a plus.
Ability to communicate; reading and writing comprehension.
Ability to follow directions
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). To learn more about E-Verify, please visit
Send This Job to a Friend