Group Business Segments
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Supervises production personnel either directly or through shift supervisors to meet or exceed established objectives in the following areas: safety, quality, productivity and waste reduction. Responsible for training and career development, discipline, and performance appraisal process. Manages area operations and budget for Paper Forming, Printing, Die Cutting, Slitting, Platemaking, Thermoforming and Material Handling.
• Champions and fully participates in all company safety programs
• Implements CI process programs and projects
• Manages relationships with quality, planning, warehouse, engineering and maintenance to ensure timely satisfaction of customer requirements, projects (including new equipment installations or upgrades to existing equipment), and seamless transition across material/product flow process.
• Supervises shift supervisors and hourly employees in the Forming, Slitting, Die Cutting, Thermoforming, and Printing departments.
• Change agent for technological advances; identifies opportunities for site improvements.
• Establishes staffing levels for all production departments.
• Ensures established Company policies and procedures are followed relative to safety, quality, employee relations practices, etc.
• Responsible for the training and development of department personnel.
• Other responsibilities and tasks as appropriate to achieve Company initiatives.
• Team problem solving; facilitation.
• Computer literate: MS Office required, MS Project or other project management software a plus.
• BPCS manufacturing software system knowledge desirable.
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to communicate orally and in writing; ability to present information one on one and in group settings, at all levels of the organization, under all circumstances; diplomatic.
• Detail oriented; organized; self-starter; flexible; change agent.
• Must be able to work concurrently on multiple priorities and projects.
• Spends approximately 50% of time walking and touring manufacturing areas.
• Some automobile or air travel is required.
• 4 year degree, preferably in , operations management, business management or engineering
• Discrete manufacturing experience: paper or paperboard, plastics, food packaging along with flexo roll fed / litho sheet fed printing preferred
• Understanding of SPC and lean manufacturing principles
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). To learn more about E-Verify, please visit
Send This Job to a Friend