Group Business Segments
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Tool & Die Maker
The ideal candidate will perform a wide range of injection molding & thermoforming tool build and repair functions.
Have the knowledge to evaluate, repair, inspect, and assemble tooling components.
Be able to work in conjunction with engineers and plant personnel in obtaining the desired product.
1. Be able to set up and run manual lathes, mills, & grinding machines.
2. Be able to inspect work using CMM, indicators, calipers, micrometers, height gages, gage blocks, etc.
3. Evaluate molds for function, damage, & other mold related problems.
4. Inspect for visual imperfections, dimensional & other tool related items.
5. Assist in mold assembly, dis-assembly, cleaning, & storage of molds, equipment, & supplies.
6. Assist personnel in the performance of the Technical Center as needed.
7. Keeping tooling area, mold storage, assembly, & other areas designated clean and organized.
8. Perform normal maintenance on all machines.
9. Perform electrical assembly and maintenance on sample and production molds as required.
10. Assist Huhtamaki personnel in evaluating, setting, molding, inspecting, etc. product and molds.
11. Perform other duties as designated by supervision.
12. Be willing to learn how to run and program CNC mill and CNC lathe machines.
13. Interact with other Huhtamaki manufacturing locations.
14. Perform job function using hand tools, hand operated and powered lift trucks, hand and powered cranes
15. Observe all Huhtamaki company and safety policies.
16. Work overtime as needed which may include weekends to meet manufacturing needs.
17. Must have a valid drivers license and be able to operate company motor vehicles.
1. The ability to read, learn, understand, and consistently apply all policies, procedures including safety.
2. Must be detailed minded and multi-task oriented.
3. Must have mathematical knowledge. Must be able to calculate angles and dimensions using trig functions.
4. Must be able to read and comprehend operating manuals.
5. Must be able to inspect molded parts using various inspection devices.
6. Must be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
7. Must know and understand the function and construction of plastic injection molds.
8. Must have legible handwriting.
9. Must have a minimum of 5 years machining experience.
10. Must be able to understand, use, and operate Microsoft Excel and Word, and email programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Send This Job to a Friend