Group Business Segments
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Inspects, stacks, packs, and labels finished product to meet, or exceed, established quality specifications in a safe and efficient manner while adhering to all GMP requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
This list is not all encompassing and other duties may be assigned.
1. Perform all tasks in a safe manner and adhere to all safety policies/procedures.
2. Read specifications prior to inspecting and packing any product.
3. Construct and assemble boxes and stage them for use.
4. Insert bag liners into boxes before packing.
5. Inspect product for visual defects.
6. Communicate to the Form Operator and QA when defective product is discovered.
7. Accurately count parts, or stacks of parts, prior to bagging or packing.
8. Inspect bags for holes, oil, proper sealing, etc. prior to packing.
9. Pack finished product according to the approved packaging specification.
10. Label completed boxes prior to removal from the pack area.
11. Transport completed pallets to wrapper-conveyor and/or the wrapper staging area.
12. Load and initiate wrapping if utilizing an auto-wrapper.
13. Clean workstations, tables, and work area with approved supplies.
14. Adheres to and complies to all General Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
15. Perform line-clearance at time of changeover or extended downtime.
16. Sort, repack, clean and perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school graduate or GED equivalent preferred but not required. Computer skills desired but not required.
Ability to read and interpret documents including, but not limited to, safety rules, policies, procedures, quality specifications, and written reports or correspondence.
Ability to communicate effectively with others.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
Ability to use whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals .
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in a standardized situation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
While performing the duties of this job the employee must be able to:
- stand in a designated area for long periods of time.
- lift 30 pounds on a regular basis with no assistance.
- occasionally lift 30 pounds above shoulder height.
- stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, squat, and crouch.
- reach above, at, below, and to the side, while twisting body and twisting at waist.
- climb stairs and ladders on an occasional basis.
- pull non-powered pallet jacks while loaded with up to 1000 lbs of material.
- work on platforms up to six foot in height.
- grip small pieces/parts
- twist hands at wrist while gripping and/or carrying items
Employee must have vision abilities required by this job which include:
- close vision - peripheral vision
- distance vision - depth perception
- color vision - ability to adjust focus
Employee must have sufficient hearing to be aware of sirens and horns which alert people to danger.
While performing this job, the employee must wear PPE, follow GMP's, be trained in knife safety.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will work in an environment with:
- above normal heat conditions
- noise levels exceeding 90 decibels
- light dust in the air
- flashing lights
- sirens and horns
- powered moving equipment passing nearby
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Employee must be able to work various hours and various shifts which may include overtime, with little notice. The facility is a 24/7 operation which includes weekdays and weekends. Maintaining good attendance is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). To learn more about E-Verify, please visit
Send This Job to a Friend