Manage and provide leadership and resources to the Maintenance Team in order that the facility and equipment are maintained to defined specifications, operate efficiently, safely and to production plan. Ensure that budgetary constraints are met. Direct and
coordinate the activities of the Maintenance Department. Provide improvements in the facility’s equipment reliability and the reduction of downtime from within the Sacramento manufacturing operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage the Maintenance department, ensure safety of employees and equipment, and ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment.
2. Manage the maintenance material budget, order materials, manage the storeroom and monitor consignment inventory.
3. Manage the maintenance staff to ensure that plant efficiency and optimization projects are meeting schedule, budget and specifications.
4. Safety of people, equipment and other maintenance related issues
5. Development and career path of Maintenance Team Members.
6. Administer Plant Policies and Procedures within the Maintenance Department