Group Business Segments
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
I. PURPOSE AND DESCRIPTION OF JOB
This position will be responsible for various projects at the molded fiber plant. The objective of this role is to identify and establish critical path coordination in implementation of new processes. The incumbent must research, plan, and design mechanical products or systems for use in operations. As needed, the position may be required to conduct, direct, or coordinate activities involved in design, fabrication, operation, application, installation, and repair of new or developmental tooling or systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintains safety, quality and manufacturing effectiveness through daily troubleshooting and resolution of issues related to: implementation of new processes, procedures and manufacturing of new product.
2. Managing capital projects and plant projects; which include installations, operation and maintenance repair of equipment.
3. Will support the planning, development, implementation, and management of assigned projects.
4. Identifies and executes solutions for improvement in safety, quality, productivity and cost.
5. Develops and evaluates process capabilities, efficiency and productivity in all areas of manufacturing.
6. Incorporates Continuous Improvement principles into projects and operations.
7. All other tasks, as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
2. 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing working with projects, systems and maintenance; Management/leadership experience strongly preferred.
3. APM RPP, Prince2, PMP or other equivalent project management certification strongly preferred.
4. Preference to individuals with preventative maintenance and reliability backgrounds.
5. Excellent computer skills along with strong interpersonal communication skills required and the ability to affect change.
6. Lean Six Sigma Improvement process/tools preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). To learn more about E-Verify, please visit
Send This Job to a Friend