Group Business Segments
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
General Production Worker
Inspects, packs and loads components and completed product into shipping cases or onto pallets. Ensures accurate counts, correct product labeling, and safe loading of good quality product onto pallets.
• Must be able to work within any area of the Operation as needed.
• Must observe all Huhtamaki safety rules and use safe working methods and procedures at all times to avoid injury, injury to co-workers, or damage to company property.
• Must be able to communicate with Machine Operators, Maintenance, Lead Operator or Supervisor/Manager when safety/quality/production/maintenance related issues arise.
• Perform job requirements safely, efficiently and with minimum waste.
• Load components and completed products onto pallets or into shipping cases.
• Erect cartons and be able to make pallet labels.
• Pack product into cases insuring accurate quantity and quality.
• Clear any jams using safe work procedures.
• Inspect product throughout packing process and recognize product quality issues and report them to the Machine Operator/Lead Operator/Maintenance or Supervisor.
• Interpret shop order details and instructions and communicate effectively with teammate(s).
• Perform housekeeping and cleaning activities in work area in to ensure a clean work environment in compliance with customer and AIB standards.
• Operate Material Handling equipment, specifically pallet jacks and pallet lifts.
• Must be able to perform all other tasks as assigned by management.
Employee works in a manufacturing environment. Individual will work a set rotating 12 hour schedule including regular weekend work. Requires prolonged standing (90%) with occasional walking (10%). Requires twisting at waist, bending/stooping, squatting/kneeling. Incumbent will lift up to 30 lbs. on a regular basis and lift/carry more than 40 lbs. occasionally. Requires reaching at, above and below shoulder level.
• High School diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to perform and handle different job duties.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience with computer programs/software, such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) preferred.
• Ability to actively and effectively talk to and communicate with others.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). To learn more about E-Verify, please visit
Send This Job to a Friend