||This position will be located at an off-site facility in Oak Creek.
Hours: 7:00AM- 3:30PM
Implements strategies to achieve the goals for the organization and E-cycle operations. Sustains policies, procedures and programs. Typically works on projects and tasks that span 3 – 12 months.
1. Project and Change Management: Effectively plans and manages own work to reliably complete routine job responsibilities and special assignments. Periodically serves as a team member or subject matter expert on formal or department projects. Effectively engages
in change affecting her/him, communicating appropriately with supervisor. Follows through on learning, skill building, and practice necessary to adapt to change.
2. Problem Solving: General supervision, regular review of work by manager or senior coworker. May be paired with senior team member for development purposes. Uses skills to solve problems of routine complexity; able to identify root cause, interpret data,
and resolve issues.
3. Technical Skills: Fundamental knowledge of professional principles and skills. Works in compliance with established procedures.
4. Community Engagement: Serves as an ambassador for Goodwill in the wider community. Participates in volunteer opportunities as schedules and interest permit.
5. Monitor workers on site during production activities to ensure adherence to throughput standards.
6. Ensure that products and goods manufactured meets set quality standards. Assists in the organization and setup of new projects.
7. Responsible for quality audits, documenting results and reporting errors to management.
8. Coordinates details of schedule and evaluates activities against said schedule. Assists management in tracking attendance and other objectives.
9. Trains, instructs and motivates E-cycle Techs and temporary workers in production procedures and processes.
10. Reports performance and personnel problems. Assists with retraining, coaching and/or corrective action issues for Production Techs, employees and temporary workforce.
11. Ensure the highest level of internal and external customer service. Maintain and ensure accuracy of all internal and external document reports and records.
12. Report any material shortages or defects in product to management.
13. Participate in team meetings to improve overall effectiveness in throughput, quality, cost and response.
14. Maintains safety policies within E-cycle to comply with Goodwill, customer, government and other regulatory standards. Actively enforcing and maintains work rules and safety regulations.
15. Maintain a safe and orderly work environment. Maintains equipment in good working order, reports equipment malfunctions promptly.
16. May be required to operate basic hand tools. May be required to work directly with the handling of products containing hazardous materials. Training for proper handling and disposal will be provided on an annual basis.
17. Responsible for completing other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
1. Two years of college education or experience equivalency, and a minimum of 1 year experience.
2. Experience in a manufacturing experience required.
3. Forklift certification desired.
CORE CULTURAL COMPETENCIES:
1. Customer Focus: Independently anticipate and meet customer needs, while searching for ways to improve customer service. Internalize customer feedback, and follow up with customer to ensure problems are solved by providing innovative ideas to meet their future
2. Values Differences: Seeks out the diverse perspectives and talents of others, striving to work effectively with others who have different perspectives, backgrounds or styles. Behave with sensitivity towards differences in cultural norms, expectations, and
ways of communicating. Challenge stereotyping or offensive comments.
3. Communicates Effectively: Shares information and updates with others, while ensuring a clear, concise and professional communication through reports, documentation, written and other communications. Listens with interest to what others have to say.
4. Situational Adaptability: Demonstrates flexibility of responses to different situations through adapting to the changing needs, conditions, priorities or opportunities. Monitors how well an approach is working to see if a change is needed, recognizing cues
that suggest a change in approach or behavior is needed.
5. Drives Results: Demonstrates a strong drive to achieve meaningful results, through driving tasks to successful completion and closure. Sets high standards for own performance, showing determination in the face of obstacles and setbacks.
6. Ensures Accountability: Takes responsibility and ownership for successes and failures in own work. Monitors progress of performance and changes approach accordingly, following through on commitments.
Regularly lifts and/or moves up 10 pounds, frequently lifts and/or moves up to 20 pounds, occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds. Moves about to accomplish tasks. Worker is subject to weather conditions (hot, humid, dry, cold etc.). Worker is subject
to excessive noise. Stationary work, Repetitive use of hands, vision Required uses electronic databases.
|Goodwill is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please call 414-847-4131 or email email@example.com. For more information
on EEO and other rights, please
||Send This Job to a Friend