||CLINICAL MANAGER - LAKE COUNTY
||Lake Villa - Youth
||As Illinois’ largest provider of substance abuse treatment, joining the team at Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment offers valuable experience with a variety of treatment methods as well as an opportunity to collaborate with skilled experts about
a diverse clientele. Gateway welcomes the challenge of constant improvement and is proud to uphold the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement,
training and development and on-site clinical supervision to individuals pursuing certifications and licensures.
The Clinical Manager is responsible for:
• Responsible for providing direct supervision to Counselors and other clinical staff delivering developmentally appropriate client treatment.
• Oversees client services and ensures compliance with established program standards and service delivery objectives.
• Audits client records.
• Assists in interviewing, selecting, evaluating, scheduling and disciplining assigned staff.
• Responsible for orienting and training staff.
• Serves as resource to assigned staff in identifying and resolving complex case problems.
• Interprets and enforces area policies and procedures, and initiates corrective actions.
• Assumes client caseload in response to work load or staffing shortages.
• Conducts training sessions for Gateway Foundation staff persons, coordinated with the site leadership team.
• Facilitates community based training sessions at workshops for referral sources and community partners, as well as presents at professional conferences.
• Works with the Clinical Director, Program Directors and Clinical Supervisors to support the supervision, training and development of clinical staff including counselors, nurses, and other staff.
• In collaboration with the Clinical Director provides support including placement, supervision and evaluation of interns, externs and fellows in the Psychology Training Program.
• Collaborates with site and division clinical leaders on program development, program improvement, and establishing best practices for service delivery.
||• Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or a closely related field required
• Current Illinois independent mental health licenser required, Licensed Clinical Psychologist preferred, minimum of LCPC or LCSW required.
• 3 -5 years of clinical experience in the treatment of substance abuse with at least 1 year of supervisory experience required
• Related work experience with program specific population (adolescent/adult) and residential treatment setting required
• Ability to work full-time, day shift with weekends
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
Gateway Foundation values its employees and provides an inclusive and diverse work environment where dedicated employees can make a difference. We are committed to engaging and rewarding our employees in meaningful ways. For eligible employees, we provide a
Total Rewards Package that includes:
• Health Insurance - Including a wellness premium incentive opportunity
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off - Including 18 days of PTO and 9 paid holidays in the first year
• Catastrophic Absence Time (CAT) - Accrue up to seven days annually, to be used during an extended personal illness
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Commuter Accounts
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
• Life and AD&D Insurance
• Long-Term Disability (LTD)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Gateway is a qualified employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Training & Development Programs
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
- Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend