Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant
The Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant is essential to maintaining the well-being, safety, security and comfort of our passengers onboard our aircraft. The Flight Attendant performs a variety of services in order to maintain a high level of excellent customer service. Flight Attendants are involved in all passenger interactions in order to help answer any questions, address concerns, and sell products onboard. It is essential for all crew members to follow established FAA and Frontier guidelines in providing for the comfort and safety of passengers and respond to inflight emergencies and/or security concerns in the unlikely event they arise.
· Follows all Federal Aviation Regulations as required as well as all established Frontier Airlines Policies and procedures.
· Initializes and conducts emergency evacuation of cabin if necessary.
· Conducts preflight safety check of cabin emergency equipment.
· Ensures proper loading and storage of carry-on luggage prior to and during the flight.
· Ensures cabin safety and security during all phases of flight, including boarding and deplaning.
· Prepares and secures doors and announces departure/arrival information to passengers over the PA system.
· Provides instruction and demonstration of onboard safety features.
· Sets up galley, brews coffee, checks supplies, stows beverage carts/snacks and verifies count.
· Serves snacks and/or beverages (including alcohol), collects and stows all beverage and snack service items inflight and prior to landing, and informs passengers of all onboard products.
· Heavy lifting, pushing and/or pulling of objects up to 200 pounds occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds frequently
· Other duties as required