- 2500 hours total time
- 750 hours multi-engine fixed wing*¹
- 500 hours pilot in command (PIC)*²
- 500 hours jet/turbo-prop
Ø Frontier considers only hours in fixed wing/ rotary aircraft as flight time towards minimum qualifications. Hours logged in flight simulators, or as flight engineer, bombardier, navigator, WSO, EWO, RIO, NFO, UAV, or Special Crew will not be considered
as flight time for these purposes.
Ø Military time conversion applicable (conversion factor of .3 or 18 minutes per sortie)
*¹ 750 hours single engine military fighter aircraft will be considered.
*² PIC for this purpose is defined as Captain/Aircraft Commander of record, not simply the sole manipulator of the controls.
- Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Vision corrected to 20/20
- ATP Certificate
- FCC Restricted Radio Operator’s Permit
- Valid Passport, with machine readable print, and the ability to travel in and out of the United States
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Ability to travel in and out of the U.S. to all cities/countries served by Frontier Airlines, Inc.
- Ability to relocate
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, nights, holidays and overnight trips
- Ability and desire to maintain a well groomed and professional appearance
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug testing and background checks
- Experience with sophisticated aircraft equipment including Electronic Flight Instrument Systems (EFIS) and Flight Management Systems (FMS) preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess excellent communication skills to include ability to speak, read and write English.
- Ability to problem-solve and react positively to difficult situations.
- Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, printer
- iPad, Electronic Tablet
- Aircraft Controls
- Company manuals
- Navigation charts
Work Environment –
- Inside and outside environment
- Exposure to weather and elevated noise levels
- Various work schedule to include weekends, nights, and holidays
- Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
Physical Effort –
Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected
by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following
drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana (THC), Cocaine, Amphetamines (including methamphetamines and MDMA), Opiates (including codeine, heroine, 6-Am, and morphine) and Phencyclidine (PCP).