||Come join a great and growing company!
* Full time General Manager with prior full service restaurant experience as a General Manager; Ability and experience of working overnight shifts in a 24 hour operation;
* Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and
* Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems;
completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
||This restaurant is owned and operated by an independent franchisee International House of Pancakes, LLC