||Restaurant Manager (Franchise-IHOP)
Primary Responsibilities: Provide leadership and supervision to restaurant employees for all aspects of each shift worked in a single restaurant.
Specific Functions and Duties:
· Reports to the restaurant General Manager.
· May supervise 15 – 20 restaurant employees per shift.
· Have direct accountability for all operational results for each shift worked.
· Must be a team player.
· Applicant must obtain a high energy level and be of goal setting.
· Love to work and love to be leaders
• Manage all areas to achieve positive and consistent sales growth while meeting or exceeding company goals in all profit and loss categories
• Manage entire restaurant operations, including daily decision making, consistent staff support, positive and consistent guest interaction, proper scheduling and planning, while maintaining high levels of cleanliness and sanitation
• Interview, hire, and train the highest quality hourly candidates
• Conduct and facilitate orientation and training for all new hourly employees
• Provide employees with consistent and appropriate feedback to facilitate their development and enhance the overall operation
• Prepare reports at end of shift, which may include Daily Sales Reports, Daily Cash Interims, Daily Labor Controls, and other such processes that ensures control of all company assets
• Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents
• Ensure that proper company security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets, including security of storeroom, freezer and office
• Minimum of 1 year of Restaurant Management
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to direct and coordinate the organizations goals and objectives
• Hands on leadership style, able to build, coach, and develop a team
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented with focus on quality
• Perform all duties as required or requested
• Be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays when restaurants based on the needs of the business
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to speak and read English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports
and correspondence; and ability to speak effectively before groups of employees and guests.
Basic computer skills including Email, MS Excel, MS Word is required
This restaurant is owned and operated by an independent franchisee of Applebee’s International Inc. or International House of Pancakes, LLC
||We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Send This Job to a Friend