||Let IHOP fill your plate with new challenges. We’re celebrating over 50 years of excellence in the restaurant industry with 1,565 IHOP’s in 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Canada, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin
IHOP offers true leaders a chance to prove their abilities and cook up a truly tasty future! Our mission for making breakfast an experience to remember starts with having the best team to make it happen. When it comes to breakfast, there’s a lot to love at
IHOP and the same is true when you join the IHOP team.
External Key Responsibilities
Provide hands-on leadership and supervision within a fast-paced environment.
• The achievement of budgeted sales and profits.
• Develop and maintain professional working relationships with hourly team members, corporate team members and guests.
• Implement training program for restaurant team members to improve unit operations and the guest experience.
• The execution of restaurant marketing, guest’s relations and human resource objectives.
• Comply with federal, state and local regulations that are applicable to the restaurant.
• Ensure recruitment, training and retention of team members.
• Ensure adequate inventory levels of food, paper and miscellaneous supplies.
• Ensure the proper operational condition of equipment, and building facilities.
• Maintain safety and sanitation practices according to federal, state and local regulations.
• Maintain a safe and secure restaurant for team members and guests.
• Complete all required reports and paperwork.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
||This restaurant is owned and operated by an independent franchisee of International House of Pancakes, LLC.
||Equal Opportunity Employer
We sponsor a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer.