||Peak Restaurant Partners
||Asst Mgr (Franchise IHOP)
||Hire Right! Train Right! Treat Right!
IHOP has been a leader in casual dining since 1958. It has grown to over 1,500 restaurants. Our exciting, aggressive growth plan creates a dynamic, fun atmosphere for well-trained, seasoned restaurant managers to grow with us into the future. We are on the
move. There is something to be said about being a part of something that continues to get better and better each day. We keep getting better, not just in terms of increasing average sales per restaurant but by continuing to coach and develop our managers and
team members. Our people are our greatest assets. Be part of the evolution.
THE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
• SALARY - Our salary structure is highly competitive and base on experience, potential, and performance
• BONUSES – Once training is complete, managers will be eligible to earn bonuses based on your restaurants monthly profitability
• PAID VACATION – One week of paid vacation is earned after each six months of employment
• MEDICAL AND DENTAL INSURANCE – Our insurance program provides optional care packages designed to suit the needs of our managers and their dependents
• WORK/LIFE BALANCE - 5 day work week focusing on quality of life outside the restaurant while meeting the needs of the business
• MANAGEMENT TRAINING - 7 week training program that will prepare you to succeed within our organization
• GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES - We always look to promote from within our organization
• STRONG COMPANY VALUES - PRP operates with a consistent set of values and has developed a strong company culture for our managers and team members, Hire Right! Train Right! Treat Right!
• Manage all areas to achieve positive and consistent sales growth while meeting or exceeding company goals in all profit and loss categories
• Manage entire restaurant operations, including daily decision making, consistent staff support, positive and consistent guest interaction, proper scheduling and planning, while maintaining high levels of cleanliness and sanitation
• Interview, hire, and train the highest quality hourly candidates
• Conduct and facilitate orientation and training for all new hourly employees
• Provide employees with consistent and appropriate feedback to facilitate their development and enhance the overall operation
• Prepare reports at end of shift, which may include Daily Sales Reports, Daily Cash Interims, Daily Labor Controls, and other such processes that ensures control of all company assets
• Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents
• Ensure that proper company security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets, including security of storeroom, freezer and office
• Minimum of 2-3 years Restaurant Management
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to direct and coordinate the organizations goals and objectives
• Hands on leadership style, able to build, coach, and develop a team
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented with focus on quality
• Perform all duties as required or requested
• Be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays when restaurants based on the needs of the business
Apply online by visiting the following website:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to speak and read English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports
and correspondence; and ability to speak effectively before groups of employees and guests.
Basic computer skills including Email, MS Excel, MS Word is required
||This restaurant is owned and operated by an independent franchisee of Applebee’s International Inc. or International House of Pancakes, LLC
||Send This Job to a Friend