||The Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for assisting Attorneys with all aspects of processing a wide range of corporate transactions in the franchise practice area. The Corporate Paralegal will perform all or some of the following duties & responsibilities:
• Assist attorneys with preparation and production of franchise-related legal documents, including agreements and correspondence.
• Assist attorneys with due diligence process associated with review of transactions.
• Work cross-functionally to manage a large volume of transactions.
• Provide lawyers with assistance in the preparation for and closing of various franchise-related transactions.
• Assist practice area with reporting, tracking and data management.
• 4-8 years applicable corporate or transactional Legal or Paralegal experience
• Franchise experience a plus
• Proficient in technology platforms, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as data management tools and platforms
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, problem-solving and administrative skills
• Flexible and ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
• Ability to interact on a professional level with internal and external business partners
• Ability to work independently, and follow through to completion projects in a timely and efficient manner
• Willing to learn and be open to suggestions/ideas to improve productive and efficiency
• Self-starter with willingness to further develop skills as paralegal and business person
• Excellent communication (speaking, writing and listening) skills.
Minimum Education Requirements/Certifications/Licenses
Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor’s degree with 4-8 years experience in a law firm or corporate legal environment.
||Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
· Competitive Pay
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
· Disability Coverage
· Coverage for Domestic Partner
· Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
· 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
· Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and personal days
· Employee Assistance Program - for help with life's challenges and planning for your future
||DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP—an American icon to our guests and a franchising company providing strategic, visionary leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for
our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's together with IHOP in 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities, to the power of franchising, and made our two businesses more successful than either brand could have been apart. With
more than 3,700 Applebee's and IHOP restaurants in 19 countries, a 99%-franchised system of 400 franchisee partners, and approximately 200,000 team members (at franchised restaurants), DineEquity is one of the largest full-service restaurant companies in the
Who are we?
We are a global leader and envision a future where DineEquity is the world’s leading restaurant company of iconic brands. We are innovators, always trying to deliver a better guest experience and take accountability for our actions. We are committed to the
highest ethical standards and build trust through honest, open communication. We foster a nimble, collaborative and creative environment. Our team members embrace these values and see how our actions affect our franchisees, our brands, and in the communities
||DineEquity strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, physical disability, mental
disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
||Send This Job to a Friend