||International House of Pancakes, LLC.
||Culinary Kitchen Coordinator
||Culinary Test Kitchen Coordinator
Culinary Test Kitchen Coordinator must at all times demonstrate leadership and integrity, setting the example for visiting team members, management and all vendor partners visiting the test kitchen. The test kitchen coordinator will provide support in the daily
operations of the Glendale test kitchen.
• Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the test kitchen, test kitchen coolers and freezers, and all equipment and small wares. The kitchen must be kept white glove clean.
• Set up and break down cooking stations.
• Receive, unpack, record and properly label incoming samples.
• Pack and ship outgoing packages.
• Maintain the organization of equipment, inventory of food products and small wares in the test kitchen.
• Weigh and portion ingredients, as needed
• Assist chefs with ideations and showings
• Run errands to purchase needed items or ingredients
• On a daily basis, remove and properly dispose of food wastes and garbage.
• Support culinary functions, including occasional weekend, holiday and after-hours activities, as well as off-site events such as CLT’s, Conventions and Franchise Conferences.
• As needed, support outside personnel working with culinary in the test kitchen, i.e. vendors, culinary students, etc.
• Responsible for monitoring all storage and alerting culinary team when items have expired, or are close to expiring, before disposing.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
To perform the job successfully, the individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Must work well with diverse groups and support a working team relationship.
• Must be a self-starter and proactive in taking the initiative.
• Be able to read and write English.
• Must be able to comfortably pick up and store deliveries, equipment etc. that could exceed more than 50 lbs.
• Entry level computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
||EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Culinary Degree preferred or relevant kitchen experience.
• Servsafe certification is helpful
• One year of food preparation in a commercial kitchen experience is preferred.
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. on a regular basis
• Should have a clean DMV record and own transportation – IHOP will reimburse for mileage and fuel for company errands
||Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
· Competitive Pay
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
· Disability Coverage
· Coverage for Domestic Partner
· Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
· 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
· Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and personal days
· Employee Assistance Program - for help with life's challenges and planning for your future
||DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP—an American icon to our guests and a franchising company providing strategic, visionary leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for
our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's together with IHOP in 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities, to the power of franchising, and made our two businesses more successful than either brand could have been apart.
Who are we?
We are a global leader and envision a future where DineEquity is the world’s leading restaurant company of iconic brands. We are innovators, always trying to deliver a better guest experience and take accountability for our actions. We are committed to the
highest ethical standards and build trust through honest, open communication. We foster a nimble, collaborative and creative environment. Our team members embrace these values and see how our actions affect our franchisees, our brands, and in the communities
||We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to inclusion in the workplace.
We offer reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. If you have a disability and
require assistance in this application process, please contact our Guest Support at 1.888.592.7753.
The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are at least 40 years of age.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility document form upon hire.
We participate in E-Verify. E-Verify is an internet-based system operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, in partnership with the Social Security Administration, that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility
of their newly hired employees.
||Send This Job to a Friend