||Field Marketing Coordinator
Provides marketing and administrative support to the field-based Sr. Marketing Managers, and serves as the home office liaison. Assists with driving traffic and profitable sales by coordinating and managing all local marketing opt-ins and opportunities, as
well as summarizing all local budgets and flowcharts. Protects the integrity of the brand by managing all local email and social media communication. Facilitates timely and effective communication from home office to field operations and franchise partners.
This position adds to the organization by providing critical support to Field Marketing leadership.
• Coordinate local opt in vendor programs to include asset trafficking and program analysis
• Coordinate local sales driving opportunities
• Responsible for the roll-up and summarization of local budgets and flowcharts
• Manage the coordination of local field programs
• Manage the grand opening marketing process to include Initiating grand opening strategies, work with the franchisees to achieving media coverage, community awareness, and achieve sales goals
• Project manager of LRM toolkit build out and upkeep
• Develop and maintain BDP sharing house/platform
• Ensure all local email communications adhere to all brand standards
• Manage and coordinate local social media efforts to include content oversight
• Manage Field Marketing Distribution List
• Draft and distribute Marketing Flashes
• Coordinate Annual Marketing Forum Meeting
• Ensure field marketing distribution of council decks and minutes
• Attend cross functional meetings and communicate field action items as needed
• Manage all activation guide content
• Coordinate local field opportunities prior to campaign launch
• Drive the collection of content, preparation, and distribution of integrated marketing plans prior to each campaign
||Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
· Competitive Pay
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
· Disability Coverage
· Coverage for Domestic Partner
· Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
· 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
· Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and personal days
· Employee Assistance Program - for help with life's challenges and planning for your future
||Your opportunity to support two of America's favorite restaurants has arrived! As the parent company of IHOP and Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar®, DineEquity, Inc. is the world's largest full-service restaurant company. But while big is good, our focus
is on being the best!
DineEquity unites great franchisees, brands and team members to create the world’s leading restaurant company, one guest experience at a time.
Our commitment to leadership in our industry and the continued success of our brands means we recruit only the best. If you seek a company committed to employee satisfaction and continuous improvement, DineEquity, Inc. is the choice for you.
||We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to inclusion in the workplace.
We offer reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. If you have a disability and
require assistance in this application process, please contact our Guest Support at 1.888.592.7753.
The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are at least 40 years of age.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility document form upon hire.
We participate in E-Verify. E-Verify is an internet-based system operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, in partnership with the Social Security Administration, that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility
of their newly hired employees.