||Sr. Construction Project Manager
||Reporting directly to the Executive Director, Development, the Senior Manager, Field Development will play an important, strategic role in the success of our brand portfolio. Specifically, this role is responsible for expediting new restaurant openings
and remodel programs.
• Drive NROs and Remodels by leveraging development process experience and sound understanding of development critical path milestones and construction best practices
• Partners with franchise business consultants and market planning teams to validate potential development sites for each brand in targeted geographies by leveraging a sound understanding of Market and Trade Area success criteria
• Work with market planning team to ensure we have a dynamic growth plan for both brands by field validating our data enabled market planning strategy
• Leverage internal/external remodel resources including CSCS
• Utilize practical real estate and construction knowledge/experience to assist our franchisees in expediting construction permitting
• Expedite remodels by interfacing with franchisees to answer questions pertaining to scopes of work and remodel processes.
• Interface with the DineEquity Architecture/Design team to improve remodel and prototypes by providing practical feedback regarding the durability of materials and improvements to design
• Manages the end-of-period recording and reporting of traditional real estate projects, openings, remodels and support the overall development goals
• Interface with franchise community with proactive communication related to site selection, construction progress, and overall project updates
• Working with existing franchisees to monitor and accelerate their new restaurant opening development obligations
||Skills & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/Commerce, Finance, Construction Engineering, Architecture or relevant field
• Minimum 5 years of construction management (New build restaurants and remodels) and real estate validation skills or related experience preferably within a franchise system
• Current knowledge of franchise licensing laws, AHJ regulations, practices and procedures
• Possesses a high degree of independent drive with a proven track record of achieving results
• Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills
• Process oriented, detail oriented, project oriented with good commercial and analytical skills
• Ability to travel, this will be a heavy travel role, +50%
||Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
• Disability Coverage
• Coverage for Domestic Partner
• Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
• 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
• Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and personal days
• Employee Assistance Program - for help with life's challenges and planning for your future
||DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP—an American icon to our guests and a franchising company providing strategic, visionary leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for
our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's together with IHOP in 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities, to the power of franchising, and made our two businesses more successful than either brand could have been apart.
Who are we?
We are a global leader and envision a future where DineEquity is the world’s leading restaurant company of iconic brands. We are innovators, always trying to deliver a better guest experience and take accountability for our actions. We are committed to the
highest ethical standards and build trust through honest, open communication. We foster a nimble, collaborative and creative environment. Our team members embrace these values and see how our actions affect our franchisees, our brands, and in the communities
||EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
DineEquity strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability,
medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. DineEquity reserves the right to add, modify, or rescind the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of job positions at any time. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment
and does not change the at-will employment relationship existing between DineEquity and its employees.
DineEquity recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. DineEquity may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment
agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
||Send This Job to a Friend