||Data Architect, Information Management
||The Chief Architect, Information Management Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain an aspirational data architecture roadmap indicating current, transition, and future state architectures, focused around clear benefits to the corporate as a whole
• Own overall data warehouse, big data and analytical data science architecture including direction, principles, various levels of abstraction, and current state
• Design and deploy state-of-the-art, data-driven learning algorithms to solve business problems using the latest technologies in neural networks, NLP, machine learning, statistical modeling, pattern recognition, and artificial intelligence.
• Design of data warehouse, data lake, big data, Hadoop systems and data science analytical frameworks
• Design Metadata management and creation of logical data architecture within Data Lake
• Maintain a thorough on-going knowledge of emerging modern data engineering technologies, as well as industry and market trends
• Deliver executive presentations supporting final directional recommendations
||• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science
• Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in complex data warehouse, Big data and Data Lake environments and data analytics solutions
• Expert experience in dimensional data modeling
• Experience architecting traditional and big data solutions
• Knowledge and experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
• Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Columnar Stores, RDBMS, R, Stream Processing, and the various AWS managed service offerings
• Proficient in Teradata, hands-on experience with ETL tools and BI tools, particularly, Microstrategy
• Programming capabilities in common languages (Spark, SQL, Python, Bash, PHP, PERL, Java etc.)
• Experience in implementations of Enterprise & Semantic Search, NLP, NLTK, Mahout, ML, Text Mining & Analytics (Entity Extraction, Relationship Extraction, Dependency Parsing, Taxonomies), Ontologies Modelling and exploratory data analysis.
• Experience in Ability to Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate models and validate hypothesis through theoretical and empirical approaches
Desirable experience in Search Technology – Solr, Lucene
Desirable experience in Tensor Flow, Blockchain technologies
• Ability to mentor, coach and build talent
• Influence and change organizational behavior
• To provide the leadership and direction when situation demands
• Can perform independently with minimal supervision and make firm decisions in ambiguity
• Ability to influence and communicate across key stakeholders
• Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution
• Drive change management of new data capabilities and architectural direction
• Ability to multitask in demanding environments
• Creative problem solver with sound judgment and high degree of integrity
• Possess critical thinking skills
||Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
• Disability Coverage
• Coverage for Domestic Partner
• Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
• 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
• Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and personal days
• Employee Assistance Program - for help with life's challenges and planning for your future
||DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP—an American icon to our guests and a franchising company providing strategic, visionary leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for
our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's together with IHOP in 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities, to the power of franchising, and made our two businesses more successful than either brand could have been apart.
Who are we?
We are a global leader and envision a future where DineEquity is the world’s leading restaurant company of iconic brands. We are innovators, always trying to deliver a better guest experience and take accountability for our actions. We are committed to the
highest ethical standards and build trust through honest, open communication. We foster a nimble, collaborative and creative environment. Our team members embrace these values and see how our actions affect our franchisees, our brands, and in the communities
||DineEquity strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, physical disability, mental
disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
||Send This Job to a Friend