Support the planning, development, implementation and management of tests and system-wide beverage programs, promotions, initiatives, special projects and events. The position will work closely with Marketing, Operations, Training, Purchasing, Field Teams,
Franchisees, agency partners and beverage suppliers to promote the beverage experience and develop various beverage projects.
• Recommend enhancements and changes to current products and programs that could impact sales and profits.
• Develop and implement customized beverage promotions, processes and products that achieve objectives.
• Manage workflow of assigned projects that include beverages and/or impact the beverage experience.
• Align and oversee activities with Applebee’s non-alcohol beverage suppliers.
• Lead special projects from development to implementation.
• Oversee ongoing communication of beverage related projects and initiatives.
• Analyze and communicate beverage program results.
• Create and implement unique and innovative beverage programs that fit with the brand and achieve objectives such as driving traffic, improving the Guest experience, increasing sales revenue and profit margins.
• Foster, develop and maintain relationships between Marketing, Training and Operations to further grow the beverage category internally.
• Assist with day-to-day vendor management and partnership development.
• Responsible for developing program metrics, analyzing programs and communicating results.
• Support the implementation and ongoing communication of system-wide beverage plans and promotions to senior management and Franchisees
• Identify opportunities in the beverage space that create efficiencies, improve the beverage experience and support overall company objectives.
• Assist with managing outside beverage agencies.
• Prioritize and manage workflow to ensure timely execution of assigned programs.
• Participate in communications planning, information distribution and status reporting.
• Assist with development and implementation of the global beverage program as needed.
• Create presentation materials for external/internal meetings.
• Knowledge of food & beverage service industry, restaurant operations, supplier relationships, and alcohol distribution systems
• Skill in time management and organization with excellent attention to detail
• Planning: Skilled in determining whether tasks should be attempted, identifying the most effective way of completing the task and preparing how to overcome unexpected difficulties
• Time Management: Focus on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps and communicating effective deadlines on achieving desired results
• Research Skills: Utilize a variety of resources to complete a research assignment and be able to summarize and present your findings
• Beverage Development: Navigate and anticipate variables that come with every project through broad knowledge of the beverage industry and the nuances of each category of beverage (beer, wine, spirits, and non-alcoholic).
• Beverage Idea Vetting: Ability to objectively review ideas from both internal and external sources and determine if it requires company resources for innovation, renovation or maintenance.
||Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
· Competitive Pay
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
· Disability Coverage
· Coverage for Domestic Partner
· Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
· 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
· Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and personal days
· Employee Assistance Program - for help with life's challenges and planning for your future
||DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP—an American icon to our guests and a franchising company providing strategic, visionary leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for
our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's together with IHOP in 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities, to the power of franchising, and made our two businesses more successful than either brand could have been apart.
Who are we?
We are a global leader and envision a future where DineEquity is the world’s leading restaurant company of iconic brands. We are innovators, always trying to deliver a better guest experience and take accountability for our actions. We are committed to the
highest ethical standards and build trust through honest, open communication. We foster a nimble, collaborative and creative environment. Our team members embrace these values and see how our actions affect our franchisees, our brands, and in the communities
||EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
DineEquity strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability,
medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. DineEquity reserves the right to add, modify, or rescind the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of job positions at any time. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment
and does not change the at-will employment relationship existing between DineEquity and its employees.
DineEquity recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. DineEquity may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment
agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
||Send This Job to a Friend