||Manager, Information Security & Compliance
||DineEquity is setting a new standard of excellence in Information Security Management and expanding the InfoSec team. This team member will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders (e.g. franchises, assessors, vendors and legal counsel)
to ensure secure and compliant IT posture.
• Provides reports on a regular basis and as directed or requested by the Chief Information Security Officer for reporting to Committee members, senior management and the Board of Directors.
• Collaborate across peers on IT Leadership team to influence IT Strategic direction, and to shape solution delivery to ensure compliance with PCI DSS and PA-DSS
• In conjunction with the Chief Information Security Officer and other senior executives, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures including Cyber Security and spot check Programs
• Predict, detect, oversee and respond to major threats using multiple techniques
• Manages and performs product evaluations, recommends and implements products/services for Information Security that support strategic operational needs and security requirements
• Monitor cloud and local environment on an ongoing basis to ensure that it remains secure and compliant with external regulations
• Solid writing skills with a focus on Information security, PCI Compliance and related operations;
• At least 7 years of experience in security operations and network management in a PCI environment;
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders and franchises;
• Effective organizational and time management skills required;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to policies and procedures is required;
• Professional, team-oriented attitude with sound judgment and analytical skills;
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
||DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP—an American icon to our guests and a franchising company providing strategic, visionary leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for
our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's together with IHOP in 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities, to the power of franchising, and made our two businesses more successful than either brand could have been apart.
Who are we?
We are a global leader and envision a future where DineEquity is the world’s leading restaurant company of iconic brands. We are innovators, always trying to deliver a better guest experience and take accountability for our actions. We are committed to the
highest ethical standards and build trust through honest, open communication. We foster a nimble, collaborative and creative environment. Our team members embrace these values and see how our actions affect our franchisees, our brands, and in the communities
||DineEquity strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, physical disability, mental
disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
||Send This Job to a Friend