||International House of Pancakes, LLC.
||Senior Manager, Marketing Communications
||Senior Manager Marketing Communications
The Senior Manager Marketing Communications plans and executes creative marketing initiatives to support in-restaurant sales, guest satisfaction, and traffic. Leads creative strategy and execution across campaign windows. Explores and develops new ways to increase
sales system wide through new and innovative ideas, promotional opportunities, internal system improvement, and sales analytics.
• Responsible for marketing communication strategy, integration and execution of merchandising, menu and digital creative for assigned marketing campaigns, promotions and programs for national rollouts and tests
• Manage workflow both internally and with agency partners including creative agency, food photographer/stylists and other vendors
• Support Field Team to develop and evolve the local store marketing materials and other online tools to be a more strategically important, user-friendly tool, consistent with brand standards
• Monitor and report competitive trends and activity
• Coordination of photography assets for digital media content and PR content application and ongoing oversight and execution of online photo library.
• Partner with Insights Team to conduct Market Research
• Overall budget management
• Maintenance and management of all brand marks in partnership with Legal
||5-10 years’ experience in a corporate creative/marketing role.
• Advanced knowledge of print production, media planning/buying, accounting, design, proofreading, editing, broadcast production, social media, and/or market research.
• Highly proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator
• Strong time management and prioritization skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• High attention to detail, problem solving and judgment skills
• Excellent project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects
• Excellent communication skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with business leaders, agencies and tailor messages appropriate to target audience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design, Business or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
||DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP—an American icon to our guests and a franchising company providing strategic, visionary leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for
our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's together with IHOP in 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities, to the power of franchising, and made our two businesses more successful than either brand could have been apart.
Who are we?
We are a global leader and envision a future where DineEquity is the world’s leading restaurant company of iconic brands. We are innovators, always trying to deliver a better guest experience and take accountability for our actions. We are committed to the
highest ethical standards and build trust through honest, open communication. We foster a nimble, collaborative and creative environment. Our team members embrace these values and see how our actions affect our franchisees, our brands, and in the communities
||EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
DineEquity strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability,
medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. DineEquity reserves the right to add, modify, or rescind the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of job positions at any time. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment
and does not change the at-will employment relationship existing between DineEquity and its employees.
DineEquity recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. DineEquity may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment
agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
||Send This Job to a Friend