||• Conduct culinary testing of products to deliver on the concept.
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams to prepare food products for field test
• Participate with ops and training in national implementation of products and programs.
• Support core menu and campaign food training videos.
• Work with FOC to improve products for BOH efficiency.
• Conducts ongoing core menu and product improvement; identifies, improves and tests products to improve operations complexity.
• Manages product quality, specifications and vendor development initiatives on new and revised food products.
• Validates and tests prototype recipes and culinary process steps.
• Conduct culinary testing of products to deliver on the concept.
• Commercialize concepts into testable products for use in restaurant.
• Manages food and product development projects in cooperation with marketing, operations, quality assurance and purchasing (TRIAD).
• Conducts ongoing core menu and product improvement; identifies, improves and tests products to improve overall kitchen operations and ops simplicity.
• Supports MARCOM and manages food for television shoots
||DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP—an American icon to our guests and a franchising company providing strategic, visionary leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for
our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's together with IHOP in 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities, to the power of franchising, and made our two businesses more successful than either brand could have been apart.
Who are we?
We are a global leader and envision a future where DineEquity is the world’s leading restaurant company of iconic brands. We are innovators, always trying to deliver a better guest experience and take accountability for our actions. We are committed to the
highest ethical standards and build trust through honest, open communication. We foster a nimble, collaborative and creative environment. Our team members embrace these values and see how our actions affect our franchisees, our brands, and in the communities
||DineEquity strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, physical disability, mental
disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.