||Applebee's Services, Inc.
||Manager, Advertising & Partnerships
||Manager, Marketing Communications Advertising
The Manager Marketing Communications, Advertising plans and executes creative marketing initiatives to support in-restaurant sales, guest satisfaction, and traffic. Helps manage creative strategy and execution across campaign windows. Explores and develops
new ways to increase sales system wide through new and innovative ideas, promotional opportunities, internal system improvement, and sales analytics.
• Responsible for supporting marketing communication strategy, integration and execution of advertising and creative for assigned marketing campaigns, promotions and programs for national rollouts and tests
• Helps Manage workflow both internally and with agency partners including creative agency, culinary, food stylists and other vendors
• Support Field Team by helping to develop campaign integrated creative presentations
• Monitor and report industry direction, key trends, customer needs, and competitive positioning
• Partner with Insights Team to conduct Market Research
• Helps manage large advertising production budgets and creative production timelines
• Supports the maintenance of all brand marks and creative approvals in partnership with Legal
• Support the approval process by working closely with the creative leadership team as well as admins
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Assist in ensuring all creative is on brief and delivers a message that supports the product and builds the brand.
• This person will coordinate and help manage different national advertising campaign activities including TV, radio, as well as added value content. This position will ensure that the Director, Advertising has the information and support needed to execute
national advertising that meets brand and business objectives while continuing to outperform industry standards.
• Works with global advertising agency on production and creative
• Maintain a balance of giving agencies the time they need to succeed while also keeping a realistic calendar for the team; ensuring all work is being completed as efficiently as possible
• Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
||Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field and 3 years’ experience in marketing or related field OR 5 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
• Minimum of three 3 with an advertising agency and/or large regional organizations encompassing multiple communications disciplines, including advertising
• Knowledge of accounting, design, proofreading, editing, broadcast production, social media, and/or market research.
• Highly proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Identifies, defines, and SOLVES problems – considers oneself able to come up with creative solutions to marketing problems
• High attention to detail and maintain a high level of accuracy while adhering to deadlines
• Excellent project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects
• Excellent communication skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with business leaders, agencies and tailor messages appropriate to target audience.
• Thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, adept at dealing with ambiguity, has strong communication and presentation skills; comfortable leading conversations at all levels within an organization in order to communicate Applebee’s value proposition, the
details of Applebee’s advertising, performance
• Knowledge and working history of implementing advertising/digital campaigns. Ability to deal well with competing priorities in rapidly changing business and corporate environments.
• Flexibility to travel on an as needed basis.
||Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
· Competitive Pay
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
· Disability Coverage
· Coverage for Domestic Partner
· Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
· 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
· Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and personal days
· Employee Assistance Program - for help with life's challenges and planning for your future
||Your opportunity to support two of America's favorite restaurants has arrived! As the parent company of IHOP and Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar®, DineEquity, Inc. is the world's largest full-service restaurant company. But while big is good, our focus
is on being the best!
DineEquity unites great franchisees, brands and team members to create the world’s leading restaurant company, one guest experience at a time.
Our commitment to leadership in our industry and the continued success of our brands means we recruit only the best. If you seek a company committed to employee satisfaction and continuous improvement, DineEquity, Inc. is the choice for you.
||We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to inclusion in the workplace.
We offer reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. If you have a disability and
require assistance in this application process, please contact our Guest Support at 1.888.592.7753.
The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are at least 40 years of age.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility document form upon hire.
We participate in E-Verify. E-Verify is an internet-based system operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, in partnership with the Social Security Administration, that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility
of their newly hired employees.
||Send This Job to a Friend