||Applebee's Services, Inc.
||Franchise Operation Director
||Purpose of Role
Represents and executes on the brand strategy business objectives, tactical initiatives, and activities to the franchise system. Collaborate with franchisees as a business partner and consultant, which creates an environment of cooperation and partnership among
franchisees. Serve as a resource to franchisee and their team. Promote adoption of company programs/initiatives, partner at Sr. Operations Level with franchisee while impacting multi-unit operations. Make balance decisions by thinking equally of guests, restaurant
teams, shareholders and franchisees. Ensure decisions benefit Brand and Franchisees and apply consistently across all franchisees. Effectively challenge Franchisee behaviors, actions, and tactics when and wherever appropriate. Serve as a Brand Standards Execution
Coach and train to execute flawless brand standards consistently.
Provide support, consultation, analytical insight and assessment to assigned franchise organization(s) and restaurants to build profitable sales, grow guest traffic, and consistently meet Brand standards which promote a strong, healthy, and profitable business.
Additionally, provides operational assessment to validate that brand standards are consistently being met to protect brand standards and reputation.
Provide timely communication to the company in the event of critical incidents or issues or trends with a franchisee. Understand and ensure compliance of the Franchise Agreement and the Development Agreement. Analyze ongoing plans and recommend adjustments
to obtain strong business results.
Understand ROI on tests and initiatives (Franchisor and Franchisee perspectives), Coach Franchisees on building self-sufficient operations: people, processes and systems. Provide solution-based coaching & consulting to franchisees. Understand and articulate
industry and market trends. Facilitate successful new restaurant openings. Drive same restaurant sales and traffic growth, profitably.
1. Acts as liaison between the company and the franchisee to leverage resources, promote best practices and align business objectives.
2. Influences behaviors and actions.
3. Provides consultation to continuously improve operational effectiveness, guest satisfaction, sales, traffic, and profitability, driven by analytics to brand standards, market and DMA opportunities.
4. Conducts operational assessments.
5. Utilizes reporting and tracking tools to analyze results, identify trends and provide analysis and recommendations to franchisees that protect brand standards and or drive sales, traffic and profit.
6. Own effective communication and messaging.
7. Provides support to franchisees to ensure successful new restaurant openings and restaurant revitalizations.
8. Monitor and know competition within your markets.
9. Achieves targeted sales and traffic growth for assigned franchise restaurants.
10. Building strong relationships with franchisees based on candor, trust and results-orientation to promote franchise satisfaction.
11. Assists and validates successful rollout and integration of system-wide programs and initiatives.
12. Provides timely, constructive feedback for performance improvement. Recognizes and celebrate franchisee’s accomplishments and contributions.
13. Documents and reports critical incidents and franchise issues.
14. Follows company policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful of others. Role models company values and core competencies.
15. Provides regular leadership on cross-functional projects with system impact. Provides leadership and business solutions at a strategic level for assigned franchise group(s).
16. Influences franchise principals and Senior Operators
||Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
· Competitive Pay
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
· Disability Coverage
· Coverage for Domestic Partner
· Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
· 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
· Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and personal days
· Employee Assistance Program - for help with life's challenges and planning for your future
||Your opportunity to support two of America's favorite restaurants has arrived! As the parent company of IHOP and Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar®, DineEquity, Inc. is the world's largest full-service restaurant company. But while big is good, our focus
is on being the best!
DineEquity unites great franchisees, brands and team members to create the world’s leading restaurant company, one guest experience at a time.
Our commitment to leadership in our industry and the continued success of our brands means we recruit only the best. If you seek a company committed to employee satisfaction and continuous improvement, DineEquity, Inc. is the choice for you.
||We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to inclusion in the workplace.
We offer reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. If you have a disability and
require assistance in this application process, please contact our Guest Support at 1.888.592.7753.
The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are at least 40 years of age.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility document form upon hire.
We participate in E-Verify. E-Verify is an internet-based system operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, in partnership with the Social Security Administration, that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility
of their newly hired employees.
||Send This Job to a Friend