||Specialist, IT Support
||Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and resolves issues with server/network, laptops, cell phone and Blackberry devices, and Voice over IP phone (VoIP), software and hardware systems for both restaurant managers and support center users.
Provides solutions to telecommunications, network, hardware and software issues to enable end users to operate efficiently and effectively.
1. Takes incoming technical support calls or responds to other requests to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve telecommunications, network, hardware, and software issues.
2. Uses ticketing system to log and monitor tickets.
3. Monitors problem management software and support systems for current outages and pending solutions.
4. Works with end-users and solution partners to resolve issues.
5. Monitors and completes project tickets for both Support Center and restaurants according to deadlines set by project teams.
6. Performs other responsibilities as needed.
||Skills and Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Proven background in understanding basic office system software, operating systems and desktop hardware
• Prior experience in a help desk setting desired
• Schedule availability to accommodate 24x7 support environment
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Good problem solving skills
Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that
will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
Coverage for Domestic Partner
Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and personal days
Employee Assistance Program - for help with life's challenges and planning for your future
DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP—an American icon to our guests and a franchising company providing strategic, visionary
leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's together with IHOP in 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities, to the power
of franchising, and made our two businesses more successful than either brand could have been apart.
Who are we?
We are a global leader and envision a future where DineEquity is the world’s leading restaurant company of iconic brands. We are innovators, always trying to deliver
a better guest experience and take accountability for our actions. We are committed to the highest ethical standards and build trust through honest, open communication. We foster a nimble, collaborative and creative environment. Our team members embrace
these values and see how our actions affect our franchisees, our brands, and in the communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to inclusion in the workplace.
We offer reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the
application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact our Guest Support at 1.888.592.7753.
The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are at
least 40 years of age.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility document form upon hire.
We participate in E-Verify. E-Verify is an internet-based system operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, in partnership
with the Social Security Administration, that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees. For more information about E-Verify, click on the links below:
Participate in E-Verify We
Participate in E-Verify
Right to Work (Spanish)
||Send This Job to a Friend