||We are looking for a Manager, Benefits who will manage all aspects of the benefits function including health and welfare, time-off and leave benefits, 401(k), deferred compensation and corporate relocation. The Manager, Benefits will be integral in helping
the Director, Total Rewards set the strategic direction for benefit programs. He/she will assist in the design and be responsible for implementation and management of benefit programs that align with the company’s employment branding initiatives and contribute
to attracting and retaining talent. The Manager will effectively promote and communicate benefits to team members while ensuring policy and statutory compliance within established budgets.
• Evaluate, design, implement and administer benefit programs.
• Evaluate benefits programs for competitiveness, cost effectiveness and compliance.
• Lead on-going evaluations of program offerings, market trends, program design, service delivery, coverage and alternatives.
• Monitor regulatory changes to ensure compliance (e.g. ACA, ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, 5500’s, SPDs. Etc.) with all laws and regulations and propose plan changes as necessary.
• Manage the administration of the Company 401(k), deferred compensation and corporate relocation programs along with other ancillary plans.
• Manage vendor relationships, including negotiating contracts and services.
• Partner with consultant on program renewals.
• Manage day to day administration of all programs.
• Manage annual benefit fair and open enrollment.
• Respond to and resolve employee inquiries.
• Prepare employee communication materials and to promote employee understanding and engagement with programs.
• Oversee reconciliation of benefit plan billings to ensure alignment with experience.
• Assist department team members in the management and administration of rewards, compensation and recognition programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree from 4-year College or equivalent experience, education & certifications.
• Strong organization, project management and analytical skills required.
• Ability to partner with others to ensure alignment of benefit programs and services with business and employee engagement goals.
• Ability to leverage communication vehicles that increase employee understanding of benefit programs and their value.
• Ability to effectively manage and lead team members, consultants and vendors.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and customer service skills required.
• Five to eight years of progressive benefits experience.
• Knowledge of ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, etc.
• Knowledge of HRIS and benefits systems, set-up and maintenance.
• Strong Excel and MS Office skills required.
• Ability to work independently and produce high quality results.
• Ability to analyze, understand and explain benefit costs.
||Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
• Disability Coverage
• Coverage for Domestic Partner
• Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
• 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
• Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and personal days
• Employee Assistance Program - for help with life's challenges and planning for your future
||DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP—an American icon to our guests and a franchising company providing strategic, visionary leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for
our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's together with IHOP in 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities, to the power of franchising, and made our two businesses more successful than either brand could have been apart.
Who are we?
We are a global leader and envision a future where DineEquity is the world’s leading restaurant company of iconic brands. We are innovators, always trying to deliver a better guest experience and take accountability for our actions. We are committed to the
highest ethical standards and build trust through honest, open communication. We foster a nimble, collaborative and creative environment. Our team members embrace these values and see how our actions affect our franchisees, our brands, and in the communities
||EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
DineEquity strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability,
medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. DineEquity reserves the right to add, modify, or rescind the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of job positions at any time. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment
and does not change the at-will employment relationship existing between DineEquity and its employees.
DineEquity recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. DineEquity may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment
agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
||Send This Job to a Friend