1. Primarily responsible to complete ABAs as assigned per franchise agreement
2. Ability to consult and offer expertise against franchise organization operational execution
3. Able to influence at the unit and multi-unit level around continuous operational improvement
4. Demonstrate ability to drive best in class brand standards execution at the unit level
5. Maintain a high level of coaching and support orientation, is self-directed with a strong work ethic
6. Ensures Brand Initiative execution
7. Ensures franchisee maintains a clean and safe work environment
8. Measure menu chapter and food quality execution/compliance
Partner with Franchisee to train / roll-out BDP’s and Brand initiative execution
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Hospitality or Hotel/Restaurant Management or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
• Minimum 5-8 years’ experience with a national chain restaurant including multi-unit management experience and budget/P&L accountability
• Thorough knowledge of financial operations at both the restaurant and corporate level
Excellent communication skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, persuade and collaborate.
Ideal candidates could reside in the following cities: Norfolk, Richmond, or Roanoke.
There is no relocation available for this role at this time.
||Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
· Competitive Pay
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
· Disability Coverage
· Coverage for Domestic Partner
· Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
· 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
· Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and personal days
· Employee Assistance Program - for help with life's challenges and planning for your future
||DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP—an American icon to our guests and a franchising company providing strategic, visionary leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for
our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's together with IHOP in 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities, to the power of franchising, and made our two businesses more successful than either brand could have been apart.
Who are we?
We are a global leader and envision a future where DineEquity is the world’s leading restaurant company of iconic brands. We are innovators, always trying to deliver a better guest experience and take accountability for our actions. We are committed to the
highest ethical standards and build trust through honest, open communication. We foster a nimble, collaborative and creative environment. Our team members embrace these values and see how our actions affect our franchisees, our brands, and in the communities
||We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to inclusion in the workplace.
We offer reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. If you have a disability and
require assistance in this application process, please contact our Guest Support at 1.888.592.7753.
The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are at least 40 years of age.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility document form upon hire.
We participate in E-Verify. E-Verify is an internet-based system operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, in partnership with the Social Security Administration, that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility
of their newly hired employees.