||Specialist, Menu Production
||We are looking for an individual who has knowledge of the 4-color printing process. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Receive and respond to all inquiries concerning reprints, upcoming ordering windows, shipment tracking and other production-related issues from Franchise Marketing Directors (FMDs).
• Prepare and submit requests for estimates on behalf of Production Managers and FMDs. Review and edit quotes to ensure accuracy.
• Place reorders on behalf of FMDs and keep them informed of status until product has shipped and tracking has been provided.
• Maintain both electronic and physical databases of campaign menus, inserts, and related materials.
• Attend scheduling meetings and communicate with co-workers the status of jobs, any unique circumstances relating to jobs, etc.
• Send proofs to FMDs and forward back to vendors/Creative upon return.
• Code and route invoices for approval and maintain ledger of expenses for both brands.
• Route menu samples to distribution list upon receipt from vendor.
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
• Add/delete users as needed on menu ordering sites and assist with other site-related tasks as needed.
||Ability to prioritize tasks while juggling multiple responsibilities is a must. Great customer service skills a definite plus. This position has a very high-level of internal customer interaction. Must be responsive, courteous, and timely in all interactions
with the franchisee community.
||Real Life - Benefits For You
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
· Competitive Pay
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
· Disability Coverage
· Coverage for Domestic Partner
· Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
· 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching contributions
· Paid Time Off - vacation, sick and personal days
· Employee Assistance Program - for help with life's challenges and planning for your future
||DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP—an American icon to our guests and a franchising company providing strategic, visionary leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for
our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's together with IHOP in 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities, to the power of franchising, and made our two businesses more successful than either brand could have been apart.
Who are we?
We are a global leader and envision a future where DineEquity is the world’s leading restaurant company of iconic brands. We are innovators, always trying to deliver a better guest experience and take accountability for our actions. We are committed to the
highest ethical standards and build trust through honest, open communication. We foster a nimble, collaborative and creative environment. Our team members embrace these values and see how our actions affect our franchisees, our brands, and in the communities
||EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
DineEquity strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability,
medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. DineEquity reserves the right to add, modify, or rescind the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of job positions at any time. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment
and does not change the at-will employment relationship existing between DineEquity and its employees.
DineEquity recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. DineEquity may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment
agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
||Send This Job to a Friend