||Senior Financial Analyst
||The Financial Analyst will be responsible for conducting timely and accurate financial analysis and reporting, to assist in the financial decision making in the organization. They will provide technical financial expertise to assigned business units and
leaders to ensure all financial and operational data, including budgets and forecasts, are available to support business decisions.
• Supports the development of the annual operating plan and monthly financial forecast updates for assigned business units and departments.
• Performs detailed variance analysis to determine key drivers of change between actual and forecasted financials, for both revenue and expenses.
• Develops and maintains various detailed budget and forecast reports for executive management.
• Supports business leaders through financial, operating and marketing reports.
• Designs and updates financial models to support financial analysis and reporting activities; tests and validates outputs.
• Coordinates with other members of the finance and accounting teams to prepare analysis and reports as appropriate to fulfill business needs.
• Utilizes knowledge of Excel and databases to actively seek reporting improvements and efficiencies.
• Conducts ad hoc analyses as needed to support operational decision making.
• BA/BS degree in finance, accounting or related field
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in financial or business analysis
• Experience working with large databases required; experience with Hyperion Planning strongly preferred
• Proven experience in identifying and executing improvements in FP&A process; self-motivated problem solver
• Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize data and prepare complex reports
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with attention to detail
• Strong time management and organizational skills with ability to multitask
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
||DineEquity rewards your efforts by offering comprehensive and competitive benefits designed with your wellbeing in mind. But wellbeing is not just about your life at work; it’s about your life outside work as well, and it’s also about your family.
Real life – Benefits offered include:
• Health care coverage, like medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Spending accounts to provide a way to save, tax-free, for health care expenses like Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) or a Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Work-life resources through the Employee Assistance Program
• Financial protection for you and your family, including disability and life insurance coverage
• Retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k) plan
• Voluntary benefits like Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Accident Insurance, a group legal plan, pet insurance, and identity theft protection
||DineEquity was created from a foundation established by IHOP—an American icon to our guests and a franchising company providing strategic, visionary leadership for our franchisees, unparalleled opportunities for our team members, and enhancing value for
our shareholders. By bringing Applebee's together with IHOP in 2007, we made a bold, new commitment to our brand-revitalization abilities, to the power of franchising, and made our two businesses more successful than either brand could have been apart.
Who are we?
We are a global leader and envision a future where DineEquity is the world’s leading restaurant company of iconic brands. We are innovators, always trying to deliver a better guest experience and take accountability for our actions. We are committed to the
highest ethical standards and build trust through honest, open communication. We foster a nimble, collaborative and creative environment. Our team members embrace these values and see how our actions affect our franchisees, our brands, and in the communities
||DineEquity strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, physical disability, mental
disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
||Send This Job to a Friend