||Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios,
independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.
For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Deluxe is seeking an Incident Response Investigator to monitor and respond to global security events.
This includes performing in-depth analysis of indicators of compromise, reviewing relevant security data, contacting impacted end users, and implementing remediation actions. This is a full-time, permanent position. Travel may be necessary.
This position can be in Burbank, CA or New York, NY and will report to the Global Security Incident Investigation and Response Manager in Burbank, CA.
• Identify and respond to cyber-security incidents in accordance with the Incident Response process
• Review and operate enterprise wide security platforms, investigate events using enterprise Security Information Event Manager (SIEM) and various network forensic tools, and work with appropriate business units to remediate
• Analyze security logs and investigate network and server security violations and intrusions.
• Analyze suspicious files, email and suspected malware
• Provide written summaries of security event indicators, recommend remediation activities, and other relevant information to business units.
• Stay abreast of new threats, risks and vulnerabilities
• Document lessons learned and make recommendations on any additional controls which are needed to prevent the incident from recurring
• Proactively apply threat intelligence and hunt for threats in the environment
• Apply broad security industry, technology, business and professional knowledge to contribute to policy-making and process design.
• Experience with technical IT security incident response, host and network forensics, malware analysis
• Hands-on experience with security tools and devices, operating systems, and/or networking devices desired
• Knowledge of IT Security Standards, Control Frameworks and Risk Management techniques
• Proven skills and experience in log analysis, incident investigations – including guidance for remediation.
• Python and/or PowerShell scripting
• Knowledge of Splunk or other SIEM tools
• Strong knowledge of web application vulnerabilities and solutions
• General knowledge of threat intelligence
• General knowledge of the functions of various security infrastructure, including firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Proxy Servers, Security Event Managers, VPNs
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of the business and the ability to assess and address risk without negatively impacting the business
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to show initiative and take on new tasks as assigned
• Ability to effectively communicate risk as it relates to the business
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.