||Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in digital media and entertainment services across film, video and online content from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post production, distribution, asset
and workflow management and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs nearly 8,000 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information visit www.bydeluxe.com.
We currently have an opening for a Full Stack Engineer. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Full Stack Engineer will work on a ticket redemption/tokenization product. The candidate will need to be a strong problem-solving and have strong front-end experience with lighter back-end development knowledge.
WHO WE HIRE:
• Candidates who have developed complex scalable APIs (rest and non-rest) on enterprise systems
• Candidates who have solid understanding of MVC and MVVM
• Candidates who have written stored procedures (SQL)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Build web application modules from concept to implementation as well as support/maintenance of these modules which are connected on multiple entertainment devices
• Develop multiple complex APIs from scratch as well as improve APIs including using caching tools like Memcache
• Leverage your knowledge of MVVM environments to solve complex problems
• Leverage SQL (stored procedures) and noSql databases such as MongoDB to develop solutions
• Debug and troubleshoot applications by creating strategies across caching, session management and scalability
• Use version control tools and concepts (e.g., Subversion, GitHub)
• Serve as primary point of contact for issues and resolutions on mission critical system.
• Communicate effectively with upper level management and peer engineers internally, and externally with customers regarding module work
• BS degree or higher in Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering. Master’s degree is preferred
• Minimum of 5+ years of web development with experience, including designs and implementation
• Deep understanding of API work
• Experience designing system architectures, including microservices and service-oriented architectures
• Experience in programming languages ASP.NET, C#, , and use of Visual Studio 2008. 2010, 2013
• Experience in technologies like Core .Net, Docker, JIRA, SignalR/MSMQ/RabbitMQ, and TypeScript will be a plus
• Experience with designing enterprise level systems will be a strong plus
• Experience with AWS will be a plus
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.