||Metadata Packaging Operator
The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences
to audiences, for more than 100 years.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world’s top talent. Deluxe Delivery enables content creators and providers to get their content to the world – in any format. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide,
Deluxe relies on 8,000 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, and innovators.
Our company values are:
• Be Pioneers – We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
• Pursue Diversity – Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business
• Act with Integrity – We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company
• Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company
• Collaborate – Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support
• Exceed Expectations – We understand our colleagues’ and clients’ needs and always exceed expectations
Digital Delivery Metadata Packaging Operator
We currently have an opening for a day shift Metadata Packaging Operator
This position is located in Moosic, PA
The Packaging Operator creates and edits content metadata, packages assets, and delivers files to various distributors as assigned for the Delivery Team. This includes downloading or retrieving customer provided metadata packages, editing XML, running scripts
and otherwise manipulating the metadata as needed to create a final package that accurately describes the content and can be packaged and uploaded to a customer site.
• Visual quality assurance testing of video masters/MOV/AVI files.
• Creation and verification of XML documents for multiple vendors on a per order basis.
• Packaging of metadata and physical elements per unique vendor specifications.
• Gathering missing metadata from internal and external sources.
• Logically analyze and fix failed metadata and images submissions.
• Utilize and monitor production database, inputting data as necessary to track progress.
• Operation of computer systems with various operational tools and data management software.
• Follow data management procedures to ensure all team members can access accurate and timely information on element status, location and history.
• Maintain a current and accurate understanding of all work-in-progress initiated in the Content Prep and Delivery departments.
• Must effectively analyze and communicate information to resolve issues and concerns as they arise.
• Maintain a positive team relationship through both written and verbal communication, as well as accurately fulfilling needs and resolving problems accurately, on time, with high quality.
• Engage in on-going training programs as necessary.
• Complete additional content prep department duties as assigned.
||The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Associate degree in computer science or programming, electronics or A/V technology related field (or equivalent experience).
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
• Strong familiarity with Windows, UNIX, and Mac environments.
• Demonstrable, working knowledge of XML creation, editing and troubleshooting.
• Able to apply logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Able to deal with complex concepts.
• Superior ability to interact in a clear and logical manner. Foster open communication; thoroughly qualified at expressing ideas and instructions.
• Ability to prepare e-mails and professionally communicate both written and verbally.
• Must be technically literate and possess a strong understanding of video and audio.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Requires sound problem and root cause analysis.
• Must be self-starter and able to work with only general supervision.
• Superb organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
||Send This Job to a Friend